There are so many things wrong with this, no one should have to go through what I did.
Advantek The Duplex CONS:
- The front door is TINY. 4lb Sir Lancelot couldn't fit through. Maybe it was made for Netherland Dwarfs?
- It is not very high. Again, little Sir Lancelot could barely stand up in it.
- The bottom wire is very flimsy. I have been concerned with the bunnies getting hurt on it.
- The bottom tray is so close to the wire that most of the time the rabbits are sitting in their poop and urine.
- One time, Jingle (now Mocha), was YELLOW because of the dirty conditions! I had just cleaned the cage the day before, but he was either peed on (which is not unlikely), or was rolling on the wire and in his pee (which is more likely).
- The wire is close together, and it's difficult to find a place to put a water bottle.
- The rabbits were always dirty and unhappy in those cages. I am SO THANKFUL I ditched them for the all-wire cages!
Adventek The Duplex PROS:
- The bottom wire is removable for easy cleaning - which is NECESSARY, because it's constantly dirty!
It's like this hutch wasn't even built for rabbits, when they advertise it as such! So disappointing, but if my account helps anyone else NOT make the bad decision to go with a cheaper, less-quality hutch because they need one ASAP, then it became profitable in the end. And now it's probably going to be firewood. ;)