- Wire storage cubes (you can get them from Target, HERE). This cage is made with 2 and a half packs of the cubes; so about 10.
- Zip ties for a more sturdy construction. Enough to connect each cube to each other and to connect all the major joints. The owner purchased 150 zip ties.
- Binder clips to hold together the panels that you will want to use as doors.
- Chloroplast for the bottom of the cage so the rabbit isn't walking on wire (optional). This can be purchased at some local printing stores.
- Fleece to cover the chloroplast (optional). Makes it easy to take out and wash, and keep the cage clean! This can be purchased from craft stores.
And I think you guys can figure out how to design it (anyway you want!), and put it together :)