- My rabbits are first on my mind every morning
- I'm excited to wake up and play with, feed, and water them
- I'm constantly learning so I can provide better care for my rabbits
- I am a healer, groomer, doctor, chef and maid for my rabbits
- I worry about them whenever I'm out for the day
- You don't even want to know how crazed I get for my bunnies when I find out we will be going on vacation. Always fun, now ever stressful
- I plan and re-plan. And plan again
- I play with my rabbits
- I love my rabbits and constantly get bunny kisses
- Baby bunnies make the world go round
- I will make the hard, but necessary, decisions for the benefit of my herd
- My rabbits are on my mind as I drift off to sleep
- If they ever leave my care, my rabbits are always welcomed back home
I am a rabbit breeder.
My name is Holly.
I'm glad you're here! Don't be a ghost; leave a comment every once and a while! Let's talk ;)