*for bunnies 6mos and up*
*adjust the flavor to your rabbit's taste.*
- 1/4 cup of your rabbit's pellets
- 1/4 cup uncooked, Old-fashioned plain rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 2 carrots
- TBSP water to help with crushing the pellets and oats
- Preheat the oven to 325*
- In a large mixing bowl, crush the oats and pellets together. It helps to add water.
- Finely shred the carrots and add them to the oats and pellets.
- Add a banana
- Mash and stir the mixture together.
- Make medium-sized balls of the mixture, and flatten it out on an ungreased cookiesheet.
- Cook the treats for 30 minutes to dry them out. Cook longer for untra-dry cookies.
- Remove from oven and let cool for another 30 minutes.
It passes the bunny test! They all went crazy over them!