I just want to say real quick that these babies ~~WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE~~ until at least May, perhaps much later if there are babies I can't decide from. Lord willing, there will be a few nice babies to choose from, and I'll be keeping all the hopefuls until at least 4 months.
I'll be keeping (Lord willing!), at least a buck and a doe, possibly two, or even more, of each sex from each litter (maybe?), until I can decide which one is the best. Then my brother wants a buck, as well.
Our next show is in May, however these guys most likely won't be up to weight by then. Saige and Rosie didn't hit 2lbs until they were 3mos, I think. And by the May 7th show these guys will only be 9 weeks old. If Rosie and Saige have retained condition from their litters, we might show them, but it's very unlikely. I might not have anybun to show that day but I'll still be attending the show.
I'm excited to see what these pairings produce. In my opinion, Rosie is looking better than her sister at this point, but it shifts weekly pretty much, so who knows is actually better. Anyways, I'm interested in seeing how these girls' pregnancies and deliveries are alike and how they are different. I'm excited to compare kits to each other from each mama and overall find out who makes the best babies (or maybe they'll be tied at that as well!).
Please keep these two in your prayers, for successful deliveries and lots of hopping, messy, adorable babies in a month! Thank you!