- A rabbit's first instinct isn't to scratch. They rarely scratch (and never on purpose), if their nails are kept short enough. Rabbits are prey animals. When they feel threatened, they run away.
- Rabbits cannot vomit.
- Rabbits will not beg to go out, and leave you wondering if it got hit by a car or became someone else's pet. If they do happen to get out, the stay close to home. They don't have a wandering soul.
- Some rabbits (especially Holland Lops) have a dog's temperament and personality. Most are very comical but are still little, lap-loving sweethearts.
- Rabbits can be trained to walk on a leash like a dog
- Rabbits do not need yearly checkups, and they never need vaccines.
Have you always wanted a cat as a family pet for your kids? But then you heard that a rabbit can also be litter trained and you want to know which is better? 6 reasons why you should pick a rabbit:
My name is Holly.
I'm glad you're here! Don't be a ghost; leave a comment every once and a while! Let's talk ;)