SOME OF THESE GOALS HAVE BEEN EDITED SINCE MY LAST POST WITH MY GOALS IN MARCH. THIS IS BECAUSE MY GOALS HAVE CHANGED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AS WE DIDN'T GET MY SHED.
1. Buy a shed - NOT MET. We didn't get around to that this past year. It's going to be a huuuuge project that my parents didn't have time to help me with. Sheds are also really expensive.
2. Buy 6 all-wire cages - MET.
3. KEEP 2 all-wire cages empty for weaning babies - MET. Most of the time I only have one cage open. But at given times throughout the year I've had two cages open :)
4. Buy 6 feed dishes, water bottles - MET.
5. Max out to 6 adults - MET. I do only have 6 cages. But at the moment, I have 6 adults.
6. Buy 1-2 new does to increase mass, bone and ankle in my herd - MET. I bought 1 new doe this past year (Hazel). She definitely has mass which I need!
7. Sell the 1-2 does; replace with their higher-quality children - NOT MET. I haven't sold Hazel yet since her first litter didn't live to weaning but I plan on doing so next year probably.
8. Attend the 6-7 shows I have planned this year - MET. I went to 6 shows this year.
9. Win a leg or two on Holly's Cinnamon or a kit of hers - MET. I'm very happy to say that Holly's Saige, Cinnamon's daughter, won a leg for BOB this year! Also, Saige's sister and Cinnamon's other daughter (Holly's Rosemary), won a leg for first place just this month!
10. Get a litter out of Holly's Cinnamon and Blue Storm's Lance - MET. I got two litters out of them this year!
11. Replace Lance with a son of his - NOT MET. I haven't done this yet, since I'm planning on breeding him to his daughters (Holly's Saige and Holly's Rosemary).
1. Buy a shed. THIS MUST HAPPEN this year. I can't stand another rainy and muddy fall/winter with only a tarp protecting the bunnies
2. Buy brood doe/brood buck pair from LuvLops Rabbitry.
3. Replace foundation stock (Lance, Gracie, and Hazel)
5. Attend 2015 ARBA Convention
6. Buy a new buck from Blue Storm Rabbitry
7. Max out to 15 cages!
8. Get my brother (Trevor) started with a buck and doe of his own to breed and show
9. Get AT LEAST 8 litters (double of this year!)
10. Register and grand a homegrown
11. Shorten bone in my herd
12. Better crown placement
I think 12 goals is quite enough to start off the year with. I'm excited for where Holly's Hollands is headed and what's new in store :)